Venue: Ridderzaal: Binnenhof 11, The Hague, the Netherlands
25th of June 2012 – Program (pdf)
9.30-12.00 – RTL Z Talkshows “Let’s innovate, let’s do business”
- Hosted by RTL Z, broadcast live from the Ridderzaal. Watch on TV RTL Z or the RTL website.
12.30 – Doors open for guests
13.20 – Warming up with Pep Rosenfeld
- TED Talks, entertainment, introductions.
13.50 – Welcome and opening (start livestream)
- By Jim Stolze, Licensee of TEDxBinnenhof and by the host Deputy Prime Minister Maxime Verhagen.
14.00 – Catwalk for innovation
- Whirl wind opening show with live music, dance, design, rap, technology and fashion, made possible by ABN AMRO.
Arts The Beatdoctor, Winde Rienstra, Brenda Christina, ARTEZ School of Dance, Arard Inbar, Peter Cripps Clark, Red Limo String Quartet, Marga Weimans, Bas Kosters, Ilja Visser, Maryam Kordbacheh, Geert Chatrou, Sjaak Hullekes, Jan Taminiau, Blaxtar, Crew Come Correct, Leroy Filon, BlueLuna, Dutch Fashion Foundation, Bas Andrea & Nathalie Haelermans for House of Orange, Hester Wernert for Sebastian, Proctor & Gamble, Inglot Cosmetics, Soopl Fashion Trolley, Marcha Hüskes.
- Charlotte van Erp Taalman Kip – How to turn waste water into a goldmine
- Maarten Beelen – A robotic revolution for eye surgery
- Yao-Hua Tan – IT innovation to boost international trade
- Claire Boonstra – Birth of my dream: using interactive print for better education
- Floris de Vos – A portable water drill for the remotest areas
- Allard van Hoeken – Working with the tides for clean energy
- Hayo Canter Cremers – Farming green energy for cows and men
- Niki Fens – Breathomics: nano solutions with major impact
- Rob Baan – Let’s change the way we look at fresh food and health
- Daan Roosegaarde – Innovation as a Dutch experience
(end of live stream)
15.40 – “Hard Talk” with RTL Z anchor Hella Hueck
- No more soft talk, but action. Who can help implement the ideas? Interview on the catwalk with innovators and a call-to-action for audience, venture capitalists and embassies.
15.50 – Conversations that matter
The Knights hall complex will rock with dynamic talk shows and conversations:
- Ridderzaal: “Firestarters” hosted by Vodafone
From innovative and creative ideas to business proposition. Short interviews and animated discussions with young entrepreneurs and some of the speakers moderated by journalist Ernst Jan Phauth and co-host Tim de Gier. Floris de Vos and Maarten Beelen are our guests.
- Rolzaal: “Let’s go international” hosted by ING and VNO-NCW
International entrepreneurs, diplomats and a (virtual) audience share ideas on how to take Dutch innovations abroad. Journalist Joost Karhof will explore this theme with amongst others Michael Braungart and Charlotte van Erp Taalman Kip. Live viewing via the website Ondernemerssupport.
- Kelderzaal: Drink and chat (Dutch borrel) hosted by the Federation of the Dutch Food Industry (FNLI).
17.00 – The end